PNB (Punjab National Bank) which is one of the biggest bank operating in India as well as one of the most trusted Financial institute of India. I think you have already completed your task to open bank account in PNB if not then you can read our previously published guides on Online Indians and get your account opened. But if you have already opened an account and now you want to update or register mobile number then you have been landed on the right website here. Because in this guide we will tell you the complete procedure which you need to follow to change or update registered mobile number.
Registered mobile number is used for various things and it’s very important to keep your mobile number up to date. Because if you want to activate internet banking, make while making any sort of online transaction you will receive OTP (one-time password) to that mobile number. Not only for online transactions but even when your ATM card is used to withdraw money you will receive SMS from the bank. If you find any unauthorized ATM transactions you can block your ATM Card as soon as possible. So you should always keep this up to date.
How to Register Mobile Number with PNB Account?
So here is the procedure which you need to follow to register mobile number with PNB account by ATM machine.
- First, you have to go in PNB ATM with your debit card or ATM Card, and then you have to insert it in ATM machine.
- After that, you have to put your PIN number carefully.
- Then choose the option of mobile number registration at the screen of ATM machine.
- Thereafter you have to enter your own mobile number.
- Once again you have to enter your own mobile number for the confirmation that whether you have entered your mobile number is right or wrong.
- At last, you have to follow to select your account type information. After following these steps your mobile number will be successively registered.
If you have any kind of doubts regarding the task to register mobile number with PNB account you can comment below. We will respond to your comment as soon as possible to us.