Bank of India is one of the most trusted banking institution which is operating in India, millions of people have a bank account with them and are also quite happy with the banking services they are getting from BOI. I hope even you are one their happy customers, but if in case you are not happy with their service then you can share it with me by commenting below. In this guide of mine, I will be telling you how to register mobile number with Bank of India Account.
The procedure to register mobile number with Bank of India account is quite easy and you can get it done quickly. But let me tell you one thing if you are searching online for keywords like how to register mobile number with BOI account online etc. In this guide, I will be telling you the offline procedure to get your mobile number registered with BOI account you will have to visit your home branch.
When you register your mobile number with BOI account then you will SMS notification from the bank whenever a transaction happens with the help of our ATM card or Debit Card, Internet banking. This will help you to keep a track of the transactions that are happening in your BOI account.
How to Register Mobile Number with Bank of India Account?
Now let us get started with this guide and check out the steps which you need to follow to register mobile number with Bank of India account.
- This process involves writing an application to the branch manager of your home branch. We have given a sample application letter below which you can follow.
- Collect your Aadhaar card, PAN Card or Voter ID and take one photocopy and make your signature on it.
- Now you are ready with an application letter and self-attested photocopy of your Aadhaar card, visit your home branch and submit it there.
- Make sure you carry your original copy of Aadhaar card with you because bank officials may ask for the original one.
- Your mobile number will be registered soon within 2 working days.
Subject: Mobile Number Registration with Account
I (your name) hold a bank account in your branch with an Account number allotted to me: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx (your account number) I want to register my mobile number with this account. My new mobile number is 1234567890 and I request you to register my mobile number with my bank account. I have attached my ID proof with this letter.
[su_note text_color=”#111010″]Video Tutorial to Register Mobile Number with BOI Account.[/su_note]
So this completes the guide on how to register mobile number with Bank of India account, I hope you are clear with all the steps which are mentioned in this guide. But in case you have any kind of doubts then you can leave your comment below.