If you want to read the articles and guides which are published on Online Indians then you will have to agree to the terms and conditions of use listed below.
- We are not official staff or part of the banks which are operating in India; the banks about which we have published articles and guides.
- We never ask any of your account information in our articles and guides. Account information like Account Number, Internet Banking User ID, Password, Registered Mobile Number and your address.
- Please don’t comment or leave any kind of personal or account information on Online Indians. If you comment any of your personal and account information we are not responsible for any kind of misuse of your mobile number, Email Address etc.
- All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
- We strongly recommend you to confirm the information mentioned on Online Indians before using it. You can get the information confirmed by calling customer care center of respective banks.
- All information mentioned on this website is for educational purpose only.
- The articles and guides on Online Indians are written based the information available on the internet.
To verify the information mentioned in the articles and guides on Online Indians, you can contact customer care of the bank by calling to the phone number below or by visiting their official website.
|Bank’s Name.||Customer Care Number||Official Website of the Bank|
|State Bank of India||1800 425 3800||www.onlinesbi.com|
|Canara Bank||1800 425 0018||www.canarabank.in|
|Union Bank of India||1800 22 2244||
|United Bank of India||1800 345 0345||www.unitedbankofindia.com|
|Punjab National Bank||1800 180 2222||www.pnbindia.in|
|Yes Bank||1800 2000||www.yesbank.in|
|Federal Bank||1800 420 1199||www.federalbank.co.in|
|Allahabad Bank||1800 220 363||www.allahabadbank.in|
|Bank of Baroda||1800 102 4455||www.bankofbaroda.co.in|
|Syndicate Bank||1800 425 0585||www.syndicatebank.in|
|Bank of Maharashtra||1800 233 4526||www.bankofmaharashtra.in|
|DENA Bank||1800 233 6427||www.denabank.com|
|Indian Bank||1800 4250 0000||www.indianbank.net.in|
|Central Bank of India||1800 200 1911||www.centralbankofindia.co.in|
|Bank of India||1800 22 0229||www.bankofindia.co.in|
|IDBI Bank||1800 200 1947||www.idbi.com|
|UCO Bank||1800 103 0123||www.ucobank.com|
|Andhra Bank||1800 425 1515||www.andhrabank.in|
|ICICI Bank||1800 102 4242||www.icicibank.com|
|Vijaya Bank||1800 425 9992||www.vijayabank.com|
|Corporation Bank||1800 425 3555||www.corpbank.com|
|Axis Bank||1800 209 5577||www.axisbank.com|
Thanks for the time you spent on reading the terms and conditions of use, now you can continue reading the articles and guides published on Online Indians.