Request Cheque Book in United Bank of India: United Bank of India is one of the biggest and oldest running banks in India. This bank has many account holders as well they have gained the good trust of the people on them. I think you have already opened a bank account in this bank. If you have not opened the bank account in this bank, then follow this link to read how you can do it. In our country, many people while making the payment to the people while doing business. Many people who do business make use of this cheque to make and receive the payment.
If you are searching for an article in which you will find the procedure to request cheque book in United Bank of India. Then let me tell you that you have been landed on the right web page. Because in this article of mine, I will tell you how you can get a new cheque book for your account. You can follow this guide to get a new book if you haven’t received it from the bank. And also if you have exhausted the cheque leafs.
How to Request Cheque Book in United Bank of India?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out how you can request cheque book in United Bank of India. However, you can request it by following multiple methods.
I have mentioned multiple methods below and you can follow any of these methods to get a new cheque book in United Bank of India.
Requesting Cheque Book by Calling Customer Care
- Call the customer care of the bank on their toll-free number: 1800-345-0345.
- Get your call connected to the customer care executive and tell them that you want to request cheque book.
- They will ask you few details about your bank account. This is for verification purpose.
- Tell them the number of pages you want to have in your book.
- And you are done with it.
Requesting Cheque Book by Visiting the Home Branch
- Visit the home branch of the bank where you manage your bank account.
- Ask the bank officials to give a cheque book request form.
- Fill the form with all the details asked to you in the form.
- Make you signature wherever required in the form.
- And finally, submit the form to the bank officials.
These are the two methods by which you can request cheque book in United Bank of India. You can contact the customer care of the bank for more details. Thanks for reading and if you are facing any diffiulties then comment below.