A2 Hosting is one of the fastest and also a best web hosting provider companies. If you want to keep your website as fast as possible then I highly recommend you to buy hosting from A2 Hosting.
Their servers are insanely fast! And I assure that your website will run fast and smooth on A2 Hosting. If you have not already purchased hosting from them.
Then you can get 50% Discount on A2 Hosting plans by following this link. This link provided here is a discounted link.
If you are looking for a guide online which will help you to enable hotlink protection in A2 Hosting. Then let me tell you that you have been landed on the right page here.
Because in this guide of mine, I will tell you the steps which you need to follow to enable hotlink protection in A2 Hosting.
This feature helps us when we don’t want the images hosted on our website to be loaded on other third party websites.
For example, think that you have an image of Taj Mahal and you don’t want that image to be loaded on another website. Then you just have to enable hotlink protection in A2 Hosting.
When you enable it and any other website tries to pull up the image by hotlinking then the image will not be loaded.
How to Enable Hotlink Protection in A2 Hosting?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out how you can enable hotlink protection in A2 Hosting. You can enable it from the cPanel of your A2 Hosting.
Follow the steps mentioned below to enable hotlink protection in A2 Hosting.
- The first thing which you have to do is visit www.a2hosting.com
- Enter your Email Address and Password of your A2 Hosting account.
- Once you enter it correctly you will be taken to the client area of your A2 Hosting account.
- Now you will get quick cPanel Login section on your screen.
- Click on Login button of your hosting package for which you want to enable it.
- When you click on Login you will be taken to the cPanel of your hosting account.
- Look for security section of the cPanel and click on Hotlink Protection feature.
- And finally, all you have to do is click on Enable button and you are done with it.
These are the steps which you need to follow to enable hotlink protection in A2 Hosting. If you have any kind of doubts then you can comment down below.