These days everyone love shopping online on internet we have many online shops like Amazon India, Flipkart, Snapdeal etc. and we get more discount on what we shop when we use our Credit Cards to make the payment to the merchants. Not only online but we get some offers and discounts on the goods we purchase using CC offline in the shops as well. In this article we have collected some of the cards which can be considered as the best credit cards for online shopping. Recently we have published two articles in which we have mentioned the best cards for travel and best cards for movies.
These days everyone has a credit card with them, even a low income earner in India can get a CC for them. What I mean by low income earners is those people who earn Rs. 7,000 to Rs. 15,000 per month. And if your CC application is rejected by the bank you can even get Credit Card against Fixed Deposit in India. Just open an Fixed deposit and get your CC against your FD in the bank.
15 Best Credit Cards for Online Shopping in India
So here are the credit cards which can be considered as best for Online shopping in India, we have collected some of them here below.
|Credit Card Name||Online Shopping Benefit|
|SBI Simply Save||1) You get 10 points on every Rs. 100 you spend on shopping.|
2) You will get 2000 cash points on joining, but you have to spend Rs.2000 within 2 months of getting the card.
|American Express Payback Card||1) You will not be asked to pay any annual fees when you spend Rs. 1,50,000.|
2) You can earn multiple points when you shop with 40+ Payback Partners.
3) You will be rewarded with 900 reward points if you spend Rs. 15,000 within 2 months of getting the card.
|HSBC VISA Platinum Card||1) If you spend Rs. 10,000 in the first 3 months of getting this card, you will get 10% cashback on all the purchases you have made.|
2) You will be rewarded with 2 reward points when you spend Rs. 150.
3) If you spend Rs. 4,00,000 in a yearn and get rewards up to maximum limit of Rs. 10,00,000 annually.
|Citibank Cash Back Card||1) 0.5% cashback on everything you spend with your card.|
2) No limit for the cashback which can be earned.
3) Savings and deals at retail stores across the country.
|HDFC MoneyBack Card||1) When you spend Rs. 40 you will be rewarded with 100 reward points.|
2) When you make retail purchase of Rs, 150 you will be rewarded with 2 reward points.
|HDFC Diners Club||1) The reward points awarded will be doubled when you shop at grocery and supermarket stores.|
2) When you make an transaction of Rs. 1000 within 45 days.
3) You will be rewarded with 5X reward points till 3 months of the card setup date.
|Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Card||1) When you spend Rs. 100 at Lifestyle and Home Center you will earn up to 9 reward points.|
2) Get 5% Cash back at Auchan stores in India.
|SBI Simply Click Card||1) When you get this card you will be rewarded with an Amazon India Gift card worth Rs. 500|
2) When you spend online you will get Five times the reward points.
3) You will get 10X reward points on the amount you spend online with their partners.
4) Get e-vouchers worth R. 2000 when you spend Rs. 1,00,000 and Rs. 2,00,000 each annually online.
|SBI FBB StyleUp Card||1) You get 10% discount on fashion products at FBB and Big Bazaar.|
2) Earn upto 10X reward points on all the purchases you make at Big Bazaar.
3) You will get Rs. 500 FBB gift card as welcome gift.
|Capital First SBI Card||Get 10 reward points for every Rs. 100 you spend on electronic item you shop.|
|SBI Gold & More Card.||You get 10 reward points on every Rs. 100 you spend at departmental and Grocery store.|
|SBI Gold & Advantage Card.||You get 10 reward points on every Rs. 100 you spend at departmental and Grocery store.|
|SBI Student Plus Advantage Card.||2.5% value back on departmental and grocery spends you make by using the card.|
Please note that you will have to contact your bank for the updated information and the updated offers along with the terms and conditions which will be applied on you.