When many of the industries turned online and assimilated themselves with the e-commerce technology so as to promote their products or services online, banks too, all over the world and in India went online and strove to develop the lives of online shoppers. Many of the people with immense affinity to online shopping appreciated the fact that their banks have turned online and are also providing certain discounts and cashback benefits while making transactions with relevant online stores. E-commerce platforms of many the popular banks are very much user-friendly, for one can easily explore plans and offers present thereby, and one can also apply coupon code of his or her chosen bank and apply it during the transaction process of a relevant online store and earn astonishing price reduction in the form of discounts.
Top Online Banks And Their Offers in India
Here are the list of top banks and their offers given below with details
- SBI Banks – When State Bank of India turned online, it has given immense relief and pleasure to online shoppers. One can easily make corporate and retail internet banking in safe and smart way, and even one can get access to all kinds of discount offers and cashback benefits while initiating a transaction process online through debit card and credit card. SBI offers 1500 INR to 4000 INR cashbacks on travel related transaction and on other transaction processes involved in fashion, electronics, and food, the discount rate comes around to be 30% to 40%, which is big enough to bring smile on face.
- ICICI Bank – ICICI is the largest private bank of India and its e-commerce platform is highly popular among its account holders. ICICI bank provides flat discount offers and cashback benefits to all those people initiating internet banking its registered online stores through ICICI debit or credit card. The deals and offers are considered to be very much high in contrast to many banks and also e-commerce site as well! ICICI bank Offers has introduced comparatively high discount offers on transactions made on Shopclues, Amazon, Flipkart, Jabong, and other online shopping partners.
- HDFC Bank – HDFC bank is India’s second largest private bank in India. It also has its own e-commerce portals that is very much popular among people of India and the number of online transaction happening each month is gradually enhancing along the consecutive years since its inception. HDFC has partnered with leading e-commerce portals such as Amazon, Yepme, Cleartrip, Travelguru, Printvenue, Yatra etc and provides exciting discounts on transactions made through debit and credit card, given the criterion fulfilled. Moreover, one can also use hdfc credit card offers while making transactions and earn lucrative discounts and cashback benefits.
- Axis Bank – Axis bank is one of the fastest growing private bank in India. Axis Bank provides discounts as high as 50% to70% while making debit card transaction through leading online shopping stores like Jabong, Big Basket, Snapdeal, Amazon, Shopclues, Gadget 360, and many more. The deals and offers placed by Axis Bank during the festive seasons goes very much higher in contrast to the usual. Moreover, internet banking through Axis bank’s e-commerce portal is safe and fast. Axis Bank coupons are highly popular among its account holders, for one could avail amazing price reduction in the form of discount and cashback offers from it
- Yes Bank – Yes Bank is the fifth largest private bank in India. Its e-commerce portal is very much easy to use and the debit card transaction process is smooth, fast and highly secured. While making online transaction through debit card, Yes Bank provides wide collection of discounts for many of the popular e-commerce portals such as Jabong, Yatra, Bookmyshow, and Musafir to name a few. The demand of Yes Bank debit card transaction is more and more magnifying due to the exciting deals and offers it is delivering.