Cheques are a great way to make the payments but to make the payments with the cheque you should have your cheque book with you. Most of the banks provide the cheque when you open the bank account with them. However, you have to request the cheque book in the account opening form while filling it. If you don’t request it while opening the bank account you can still get it. You can request cheque book in Indian Bank, this guide can be followed to request cheque book if you have not received it from the bank.
And also if you had received it from the bank and all the cheque leaves are finished. In this article of mine, I will tell you the complete procedure which you need to follow to request cheque book in Indian Bank. You can request the cheque by following multiple methods and I have mentioned multiple methods below. Follow the method with which you feel convenient.
How to Request Cheque Book in Indian Bank?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out how you can request cheque book in Indian Bank. As I have already mentioned that I will let you know about the multiple methods they are listed below.
- Requesting Cheque Book by Calling Customer Care.
- And Requesting Cheque Book by Visiting the Home Branch.
Requesting Cheque Book by Calling Customer Care
- First, you have to call the customer care of the bank on their toll-free number: 1800 4250 0000.
- Use the IVR menu of the call and get your call connected to the customer care executive.
- Once you call is connected tell them that you want to request the cheque book.
- They will ask you few details about you and your bank account.
- After that, they will ask you how many numbers of pages you would like to have in your cheque book.
- Tell them your requirements and you are done with it.
Requesting Cheque Book by Visiting the Home Branch
- Visit your home branch of Indian Bank where you had opened your bank account.
- Ask for a cheque book request form.
- Fill the form with all the details asked in the form.
- And finally, submit the form to the bank and you are done with it.
If you have any kind of doubts regarding this then you can leave your comment below.