Credit cards these days are trending, we use credit cards the most to make the payment to the merchants from whom we purchase products and services. These cards can be used both offline and online to make payments and are quite safe as well because there is no need to carry paper cash with us while we go for shopping outside in local market etc. The use of credit card is safe till you don’t share your PIN with anyone, and I am sure you know but still let me tell you one thing. SBI or any of the bank will never call you or send you an E-Mail asking you your personal details like PIN etc.
So if in case you get any such calls in future then make sure you don’t share any such personal information about your credit card or debit card (ATM Card) and even Internet banking account details. In this guide on Online Indians we will tell you the 5 ways which you can use to pay SBI credit card bill. You can use any of these 6 ways which we have mentioned in this guide to make the payment of your credit card due.
Ways to pay State Bank of India Credit Card Bill
- Pay by Cash/Cheque Deposit: You can pay your bill by visiting any of the SBI branch and collect an Pay-in slip fill it with all the details. Let me tell you how you can fill it, the account number will be your credit card number and the amount will be your due amount. Take an photocopy of your bill and attach it with the Pay-in slip and submit it at the cash counter. The procedure remains same for cheque deposit as well.
- Pay by ATM: Visit any of the State Bank of India ATM center and dip your active ATM card into the machine, you will be asked to enter your PIN. After that click on Bill Pay option on the screen, enter the number of your credit card and the due amount which is pending and you are done with it. The amount will be deducted from your account and your CC bill will be paid.
- Pay using internet banking: If you have an active internet banking account then you can pay your bill using it as well. In case you don’t have an activated internet banking account then you can read our guide to activate internet banking in SBI. Now after activation add your credit card as beneficiary in Internet banking. And pay your outstanding due amount.
- Pay using SBI ePay service: You can logon to e-pay service and make your payment using this service. This is official website of SBI with which you can pay your CC bill.
- Pay using NEFT: NEFT is an acronym for National Electric Funds Transfer, you can pay it using NEFT, just choose the NEFT option. Enter your credit card details (card number) and the IFSC code as SBIN00CARDS, enter the name as SBI CREDIT CARD – NEFT. And address as AYMENT SYSTEMS GROUP, STATE BANK GITC, CBD BELAPUR, NAVI MUMBAI.
So these were the 5 ways with which you can pay SBI credit card bill, we hope you are clear with all everything mentioned in this guide. But in case you have any kind of doubts then you can leave your question by commenting below.