Credit cards these days are trending, we use credit cards the most to make the payment to the merchants from whom we purchase products and services. These cards can be used both offline and online to make payments and are quite safe as well because there is no need to carry paper cash with us while we go for shopping outside in local market etc. The use of credit card is safe till you don’t share your PIN with anyone, and I am sure you know but still let me tell you one thing. Axis bank or any of the bank will never call you or send you an E-Mail asking you your personal details like PIN etc.
So if in case you get any such calls in future then make sure you don’t share any such personal information about your credit card or debit card (ATM Card) and even Internet banking account details. In this guide on Online Indians we will tell you the 7 ways which you can use to pay Axis Bank credit card bill. You can use any of these 7 ways which we have mentioned in this guide to make the payment of your Axis Bank credit card due.
Ways to Pay Axis Bank Credit Card Bill: Online and Offline
So now let’s get started with this guide and checkout the 7 methods or ways with which you can pay your credit card’s due amount.
- Internet Banking: If you have an active internet banking account with Axis bank then you can make the payment very easily. For this you have to register your card, to do so click on Accounts then on Pay Bills. From there click on add new biller, register your card as Card-Directpay under credit card option.Now enter your card details (number) click on fetch and verify the ownership of your card. And make the payment.
- SMS: You can pay your due amount very easily by using this method. If you want to use this method then you need an mobile number whose number is registered with Axis Bank account. From that number you have to send an SMS using the below mentioned SMS pattern.CPP <Space> last 6 digit of your Axis Bank Account number <Space> Due payment amount <Space> Last 4 digits of your credit card number and send it to 5676782.
- ECS: We recommend you to use ECS to pay your bill, it maybe credit card, loans or anything. For this you don’t have to remember the last date to pay the bill. Just set the date on which you want to make the payment and you are done with it. Your bill will be payed by automatic debit option from your account. But for this you have to fill ECS form with Axis Ban and enter the bank account details for which you want to enable ECS facility.
- VISA Money Transfer: You can pay your bill using VISA money transfer which will let you pay bill using any of the verified by VISA cards and internet banking facilities.
- Online using other banks account: You can pay using internet bank facility of any other bank which are operating in India. By visiting the bill pay desk link provided by Axis bank (https://pgi.billdesk.com/axiscard/index1.htm) select the bank whose internet banking facility you want to use to make the payment. Enter your 16 digit card number and follow the on screen instructions.
- ATM center: Visit any of the ATM machine of Axis bank, dip your card and enter your PIN. tap on Other services > Bill payment > enter your card number and due amount.
- Cheque: Write an cheque by the name of Axis bank Card number and deposit the cheque at any of then Axis bank branch across India.
So these were the 7 ways with which you can pay Axis bank credit card bill, we hope you are clear with all everything mentioned in this guide. But in case you have any kind of doubts then you can leave your question by commenting below.