I think you already own an account in State Bank of Hyderabad and searching online on internet for an article or guide I can say which will help you out to Link Aadhaar card with State Bank of Hyderabad account. If so and you are searching for such an guide online. Then let me tell you that you have been landed on the right website. Because on this page of Online Indians, we will tell you the procedure which you need to follow to link your Aadhaar number with the bank account which you hold in your bank. We will tell you the way to link aadhaar card with State Bank of Hyderabad account by visiting bank’s branch.
How to Link Aadhaar Card with State Bank of Hyderabad?
So now its time for us to get started with this article and check out the procedure which you need to follow to Link Aadhaar card with State Bank of Hyderabad account. We have mentioned it below.
- First of all you need to visit your home branch where you own and maintain your bank account.
- Ask the bank officials for an Aadhaar Seeding form. (Aadhaar Card Linking Form)
- They will provide a form to you, fill it with all the details asked to you in that form.
- Now take a photo copy of your Aadhaar card and make your signature on it to make it self attested.
- Without your signature on it, the photo copy will not be considered as valid one.
- Now submit your Aadhaar seeding form with an photo copy it to the bank officials.
- They will ask your original card for verification reason, show them your original copy to them.
- Soon your Aadhaar Card will be linked to your bank account.
- And you will receive an SMS about the process on your registered mobile number.
So this was the procedure which you need to follow to link aadhaar card with State Bank of Hyderabad account, I hope you understood the procedure, if you have any kind of doubts regarding how you can link aadhaar card with State Bank of Hyderabad account you can comment below. Thanks for reading and stay tuned with me for more stuff like this. 🙂