Hey there hi and welcome to Online Indians. Are you searching online for an article which will help you to request cheque book in Syndicate Bank? If yes and you are looking online for such an article. Then let me tell you that you have been landed on the right website. Because in this article of mine I will tell you the complete procedure which you need to follow to request cheque book in Syndicate Bank. In most of the cases, you receive the cheque book from the bank when you open the bank account with them.
But in case you have not received it then don’t worry I will help you get one from the bank. You can use this guide even if you have previously received the cheque book from the bank. But have exhausted the pages of your book. You can request it by following multiple methods. And I have mentioned all the methods below, you can use any one of these methods to get a new cheque book for you from Syndicate Bank.
How to Request Cheque Book in Syndicate Bank?
Now let us get started with this guide and check out the procedure to request cheque book in Syndicate Bank. I have listed the multiple methods about which I was talking about below.
- By using internet banking.
- By calling customer care.
- And by visiting the home branch.
How to Request Cheque Book in Syndicate Bank through Internet Banking?
- Log in to your internet banking account by visiting the official website of the bank. (internet banking portal)
- Look for service requests option in the internet banking interface.
- Once you find Service Requests option click on it.
- From the Service Request page select Cheque Book Request.
- Select the account number and the number of pages you would like to have in your book.
- And follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Request Cheque Book in Syndicate Bank By Calling Customer Care?
- You have to call the customer care of the bank on their toll-free number 1800 425 0585.
- Use the IVR options of the call and get yourself connected to talk with the customer care executive.
- Tell them that you want to request cheque book for your account.
- They will ask you few details about your bank account.
- And they will send you the cheque book.
How to Request Cheque Book in Syndicate Bank By Visiting the Home Branch?
- Now visit your home branch where you maintain your bank account.
- Ask for a cheque book request form.
- Fill the form with all the details asked in the form.
- Make your signature on the form wherever required.
- And finally, submit the duly filled form to the bank and you are done with it.
So this is how you can request cheque book in Syndicate Bank. If you are facing any kind of difficulties then comment below.