Do you hold a bank account in Central Bank of India? And looking for an article online which will help you to request cheque book in Central Bank of India? If yes and you are looking for such an article or guide online. Then let me tell you that you have been landed on the right website here. Because in this article of mine, I will tell you the complete procedure which you need to follow to request cheque book in Central Bank of India. This bank was founded in the year 1911 and has more than 4700 branches across India.
Cheque book is one of the famous ways to make the payment in India. But if you want to make payments with the help of cheques. Then you should have the book with you, right? However, the bank provides the cheque book to the people who open the bank account with them. You have to request it while opening the bank account with them. In case you have not received it when you opened it or you have finished all the cheque leafs you had in your book. The account holders can request it by following multiple methods and you can find few of them below.
How to Request Cheque Book in Central Bank of India?
So now let us get started with this article and check out the methods by which you can request cheque book in Central Bank of India. I have mentioned two methods below which you can follow both the methods are very easy. One is by calling the customer care of the bank and the other method is by visiting the home branch of the bank.
Requesting Cheque Book by Calling the Customer Care:
- You have to call the customer care of the bank on their toll-free number: 1800 22 1911.
- Use the IVR options of the call and get your call connected to the customer care executive of the bank.
- Tell them that you want to request cheque book for your bank account.
- They will ask you the requirements i.e. of pages you would like to have in your cheque book.
- Provide them your requirements and you are done with it.
Requesting Cheque Book by Visiting Your Home Branch:
- You have to visit the branch of the bank where you hold and maintain your bank account. (home branch)
- Ask for a cheque book request form.
- Fill the form with all the details that are asked in it,
- Make your signature on the form wherever required.
- And finally, submit the form to the bank and you are done with it.
So these are the two methods which you can follow to request cheque book in Central Bank of India. If you have any kind of doubts in your mind then you can comment below.