Request Cheque Book in Bank of India: Bank of India is one of the biggest and most trusted banks which are operating in India. This is a government owned bank which was founded in the year 1906. The headquarters in Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai there are more than 5100 branches of this bank according to a survey which was done on 31 January 2017. There are millions of people who have a bank account with this bank that is BOI. And they are quite happy with the banking services they are getting from this bank. I think even you are an account holder in Bank of India.
How is your experience with this bank and it’s banking services? If you would like to share it with the audience of Online Indians then you can do that by commenting down below. This bank offers all the banking services like ATM card services, mobile banking and internet banking etc. Once you open the bank account with this bank you can take advantage of all these services. If you are looking for an article online which will help you to request cheque book in Bank of India. Then you have been landed on the right website here.
Because in this article of mine, I will tell you the complete steps which you have to follow to request cheque book in Bank of India. You can follow this guide if you have not received the cheque book from BOI when you had opened the bank account with them. And also in case you had previously received it from the bank and want to request or apply for new one. This article will help you in both the cases.
How to Request Cheque Book in Bank of India?
You can request cheque book in Bank of India by following multiple methods. But I have mentioned two methods which are very simple to follow. You can use any one of these two methods to request cheque book for you.
Requesting Cheque Book by Calling the Customer Care:
- You have to call the customer care of the bank on their toll-free number: 1800 22 0229.
- Use the IVR options of the call and get your call connected to the customer care executive of the bank.
- Tell them that you want to request cheque book for your bank account.
- They will ask you the requirements i.e. of pages you would like to have in your cheque book.
- Provide them your requirements and you are done with it.
Requesting Cheque Book by Visiting Your Home Branch:
- You have to visit the branch of the bank where you hold and maintain your bank account. (home branch)
- Ask for a cheque book request form.
- Fill the form with all the details that are asked in it,
- Make your signature on the form wherever required.
- And finally, submit the form to the bank and you are done with it.
These are the two simple methods which you can follow to request cheque book in Bank of India. If you have any kind of doubts about it then you can comment below.