Register Email Address in Syndicate Bank: Email address, we all have one with and these days email address is just like a mobile number. Everyone has an email address just like they own mobile number. It is mandatory for us to register mobile number with a bank account. But when we visit any of the Syndicate Bank branches to open the bank account. Most of the people don’t mention their email address in the form.
But later on, at some point of time, they have to register email address in Syndicate Bank account. There are many reasons why you should register email address with your Syndicate Bank account. The most important use of Email address associated with the bank account is internet banking.
To swiftly use internet banking you have to register email address in Syndicate bank account. And in this article of mine, I will tell you the procedure to register email address in Syndicate Bank account. The procedure to register it is quite simple but you have to visit the home branch of the bank.
How to Register Email Address in Syndicate Bank?
So now let us get started with this article and check out how you can register email address in Syndicate Bank.
- You have to write an application letter to your branch manager.
- Mention the subject as “Registration of Email Address.”
- Make sure you clearly mention your name, account number and Email address in the form.
- Now take a photocopy of your identity proof document. You can use your Aadhaar card for this.
- Make your signature on the photocopy.
- Make your signature on the application form.
- Attach both of them and submit it to the home branch.
This is how you can register email address in Syndicate Bank. Once you submit the application form at your home branch your email address will be registered within 2 working days.
If you have any kind of doubts on how you can register email address in Syndicate Bank then you can comment below.