Get the Duplicate LIC Bond or Document: When we buy an insurance policy from Life Insurance Corporation of India or any of the companies who sell insurance policies in India we get a bond or document. Basically, it is the proof that we have purchased the insurance policy from them. If you want to claim the policy or make any kind of changes to the policy you have to show the LIC Bond or LIC document to the company. But what if you have lost your bond or damaged your original bond?
In that case, you can get the duplicate LIC bond from the company. If you are searching for an article which will help you to get the duplicate bond of your policy then let me tell you that you have been landed on the right website. Because in this article of mine, I will tell you the procedure to get the duplicate LIC bond or document from the company.
The procedure to get the duplicate LIC document is easy but you have to visit the home branch. And also you have to submit few of the documents to the home branch in order to get the duplicate one. The documents which you have to submit are mentioned below.
- Identity Proof of the insured person.
- Form 3762 on Rs. 100 stamp paper.
- And one passport sized photograph of the insured person.
How to Get the Duplicate LIC Bond or Document?
So now let us get started with this article and check out the procedure to get the duplicate LIC bond. I have mentioned all the steps which you have to follow below.
- Take the printout of From Number 3762 on the Rs. 100 stamp paper.
- Make your signature on all the sheets of the stamp paper.
- Get the stamp paper notarized from any of the certified notaries.
- Now take a photocopy of the identity proof document of the insured person.
- The insured person has to make the signature on the photocopy to make it self-attested.
- And finally, visit the home branch and submit all the above-mentioned documents there.
You will get the duplicate LIC Bond or Document from the company within 3 working days. If you have any kind of doubts regarding this you can contact your home branch or speak to your policy advisor.
- How to Change Policyholder Name in LIC Policy?
- How to Change Nominee in LIC Policy?
- And How to Cancel LIC Policy Within the grace period?