Mobile Number a very important and even a very common thing which we all have, and we use mobile number for many uses in our day to day life. Even our banks use Mobile number for many uses like to send you information about the transactions which are being done by you i.e. debits and credits of your account. Mobile number is also used to send OTP to your mobile when you are willing to make an online transaction on any website it maybe Freecharge, Mobikwik, eBay or Amazon India. In this article on Online Indians you will find information about how you can change mobile number in SBI Online that is for your State bank of India Internet banking account.
Before that I would like to share few of the articles which are published on Online Indians before this one, you can read them by using the links provided here in case you are interested to read that. The first one is about how you can change Email Address in SBI Online in which you will find details about the procedure you need to follow to change your Email address. And the second one is about how you can change address in SBI and the third deals with how you can do balance enquiry in State Bank of India.
How to Change Mobile Number in SBI Online?
Now let us get started and check out the procedure you need to follow in order to change mobile number in SBI Online. It’s quite simple every step you need to perform is online and done in your Internet Banking account.
- First of all visit SBI Online official website, you can use this link provided here to visit the official website.
- Enter your user name and password and login into your account.
- Click on Profile, after that you need to click on Personal Details. You can refer the image which is inserted below.
- After that you will be asked to enter your Profile Password for security purpose, enter it and click on Submit.
- After that you need to click on Change Mobile Number for Domestic use.
- You will be asked to enter New Mobile Number twice and at last click on Submit.
- And you are done with it.
So this was the procedure which you need to follow to change mobile number in SBI Online, if you have anykind of doubts you can contact your Home branch. Thank you for reading and stay tuned with Online Indian for more articles on State Bank of India.