Credit cards are widely being used these days in India and all over the world, using credit card to make the payment a good practice because when are using credit cards to make the payment to the merchant from whom we buy products and services there is no problem of change and also no issues of losing paper money. Are you searching online for an article online in which you will find the information on how you can block lost credit card then you have been landed on the right website.
In this article of mine, I will be telling you the complete procedure which you need to follow to block credit card if in case you have lost it somewhere. I have mentioned the procedure to block card issued by all the banks which are operating in India. It is very important to block your lost card as soon as possible because if your lost card goes into wrong hands then it can be misused.
How to Block Lost Credit Card? – All Indian Banks
So now let us get started with this guide and check out the procedure which you need to follow to block your lost credit card. I have mentioned the steps below.
- The first thing you will have to do is find the customer care of your bank, you can find the customer care number of your bank in the table mentioned below.
- After finding the customer care number of your bank call them on that number.
- Get your call connected with the customer care executive using the IVR options.
- Once your call is connected tell them that you have lost your credit card somewhere and want to block the same.
- They will ask you few details like credit card number, your name, address and registered mobile number for verification purpose.
- Answer all the questions asked by them correctly and they will block your credit card immediately.
Please note that once your credit card is blocked no further transactions can be done with it. The customer care numbers of Indian banks are mentioned below.
|Bank Name||Customer Care Number|
|State Bank of India||1800 425 3800|
|Canara Bank||1800 425 0018|
|Union Bank of India||1800 22 2244|
|United Bank of India||1800 345 0345|
|Punjab National Bank||1800 180 2222|
|Yes Bank||1800 2000|
|Federal Bank||1800 420 1199|
|Allahabad Bank||1800 220 363|
|Bank of Baroda||1800 102 4455|
|Syndicate Bank||1800 425 0585|
|Bank of Maharashtra||1800 233 4526|
|Dena Bank||1800 233 6427|
|Indian Bank||1800 4250 0000|
|Central Bank of India||1800 200 1911|
|Bank of India||1800 22 0229|
|IDBI Bank||1800 200 1947|
|UCO Bank||1800 103 0123|
|Andhra Bank||1800 425 1515|
|ICICI Bank||1800 102 4242|
|Vijaya Bank||1800 425 9992|
|Corporation Bank||1800 425 3555|
|Axis Bank||1800 209 5577|
So this was how you can block lost credit card of all banks in India, I hope you are clear with everything mentioned in this guide. But if in case you have any kind of doubts then you can comment below, I will try to clear your doubt as soon as possible.