State Bank of India which is one of the biggest financial institution (banking institute) in India. Not only in India but they offer their service in many other nations too. The style we bank has changed with time, there was a time when you had to visit bank branch to make money transfer. But this is not the case these days everything has been changed you can make it from the place you are now. Just login into your Internet banking account and make it and you are done. But to do so you first of all need to activate Internet banking in SBI. In this article you will find details about how you can activate Net banking in state bank of India.
Sometimes when you open bank account with SBI you will get the internet banking kit along with your bank passbook. In case you have received it you have your username and password with you, so you can just login using it and change your password. But if you have not received that internet banking kit don’t worry I will help you with it. I will tell you how you can activate it online without visiting bank branch.
- How to open Fixed Deposit in State Bank of India?
- How to block ATM Card in SBI?
- And How to open current account in SBI?
How to Activate Internet Banking in SBI?
So let us now get started with this and check out ow you can activate internet banking. I will first tell you how you can login if in case you already have internet banking kit with you and after that I will tell you how you can activate or register it online without visiting your branch.
Method 1: In case you already have Printed Internet banking kit with you, follow the steps below:
- The first thing you need to do is open SBI Online website and click on Login. You can refer the image below.
- When you click on login you will be redirected to new web page where you will be asked to username and password and click on Login.
- Once you click on Login you need to follow the on screen instructions to activate internet banking in SBI. And you are done with it.
Method 2: User driven Net Banking registration.
- First of all you need to visit SBI online and click on New User Registration.
- When you click on that you will be redirected to new web page in which you will be asked to enter your account number, registered mobile number, Account CIF number etc. fill everything and choose the country as India.
- Now click on Submit, once you click on submit you will receive OTP (one time password) to your registered mobile number. Enter that mobile number there and you will be asked to create username, login password and profile password.
- Create them all and you are done with it.
- How to use SBI online on Slow internet.
- How to change Login Password in SBI Online.
- How to Change mobile number in SBI Online.
- How to Change Email Address in SBI Online.
If in case you have any kind of doubts or queries you can leave your question in our banking forum. You can visit our forum using this link. You can also leave your comment below.