Perform Bank Balance Check in Punjab National Bank: PNB is one of the Indian multinational banks, which was founded on 19th May 1894. This bank has around 6900+ Branches and 9900+ ATM Machines across our country. Many people own account in PNB if we talk about the number of accounts in figures then it is about 80 Million accounts which are huge!
As I have already mentioned that PNB is a multinational bank it operates in UK, UAE, China, Norway, Australia, and Kazakhstan. I think even you own an account in this bank and now searching online for a guide which will help you to perform bank balance check in Punjab National Bank.
In this guide, I will tell you the methods by which you can check the balance which is remaining in your bank account. You can check your balance by 4 methods and I have mentioned all those 4 methods in this guide.
How to Perform Bank Balance Check in Punjab National Bank?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out the methods to perform bank balance check in Punjab National Bank.
Bank Balance Check in Punjab National Bank by SMS:
- To check PNB Bank account balance by SMS your mobile number should be registered with your bank account. If your mobile number is not registered with your bank account then you can get it registered by visiting your home branch.
- One your mobile number is registered with your account, you will have to send an SMS from that mobile number to the phone number provided by PNB Bank.
- Just type BAL<Space>Account Number and Send it to 5607040, as soon as you send this SMS you will receive your balance details by SMS within 2 minutes.
If you have not registered your mobile number with your account then you can read the procedure to register mobile number with PNB Account by following this link.
Bank Balance Check in Punjab National Bank by Missed Call:
- Just like SMS method even if you want to use missed call method to check Punjab National Bank account balance your number should be registered with your bank account.
- Now you will have to give a missed call to 18001802222.
- You will receive an SMS from the bank in which you can find your account balance details.
Bank Balance Check in Punjab National Bank by ATM Machine:
- Just visit any of the ATM Center which is near to your location.
- Insert or dip your PNB Debit card into the ATM machine.
- Enter your 4 digit ATM PIN.
- Now you will get options, from those options, select Balance Enquiry.
- The amount of balance which is available in your account will be shown to you on the ATM screen.
- If you wish you can take a printed advice too.
Bank Balance Check in Punjab National Bank by Internet Banking:
- You can check your account balance online by logging in into your PNB internet banking account.
- The first thing you have to do is open official Punjab National Bank website.
- Enter your Customer ID and Password and login into your account.
- You will be taken to a new webpage on which you can get your account summary along with your account balance.
So these were the 4 methods by which you can perform bank balance check in Punjab National Bank. I hope you are clear with all the steps mentioned in this guide.
If you have any kind of doubts you can leave your doubts and questions below in comment section I will respond to your comment as soon as possible.