Canara Bank is one of the best banks to have a bank account. You should also know that it is one of the oldest public sector banks that is operating in India. Canara Bank was originally started in the year 1906 in Mangalore, Karnataka. Today I will tell you how you can check your Canara Bank Account Balance.
To check the balance using Missed Call Banking Service you have to give a missed call to 09015483483 from your registered mobile number. This call will get disconnected automatically after 2 rings. Canara Bank will send you SMS in which your current remaining account balance will be mentioned.
Canara Bank Missed Call Banking Service
There are different phone numbers to get different balance information in Canara Bank. I have listed them all in the table below.
|Missed Call Banking Service||Phone Number|
|Balance Enquiry in English||09015483483|
|Mini Statement in English||09015734734|
|Mini Statement in Hindi||09015613613|
|Home Loan Enquiry||09015637637|
|Car Loan Enquiry||09015642642|
If you want to use these above-mentioned phone number to check your bank account balance. Then you have to make sure that your mobile number is registered with your Canara Bank Account. This service works only when you give a missed call from your registered mobile number.
Features of Canara Bank Missed Call Banking Services
- You can use missed call service for free of cost. The bank will not charge you anything extra for this service.
- There is no limit to enquire your balance by giving a missed call.
- This service is available 24×7 which means no matter what is time and date you can use this service.
- Your balance information will be sent to you by the bank instantly.
- There is no requirement of the Internet connection to use this service. But you should have an active telecom plan on your registered mobile number.
- Having a smartphone is not mandatory, missed call banking service works on all kinds of handsets. Your handset should be capable of making phone calls and you can use it.
How This Work?
The banks have programmed their system to send the balance to the account holders via SMS when they give a missed call. The phone numbers will be preconfigured by the bank which means there will be a different phone number for every service.
As soon as you give a missed call to these numbers the banks system will identify your bank account and send the SMS to the same number. This will only work if the mobile number you are using is registered with the bank’s system. Hence you should use your registered mobile number only.
How to Register?
To register for this service you have to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to your Canara Bank home branch.
- Ask for a KYC Updation Form.
- Fill the KYC form with all your details.
- Make sure you enter your mobile number in the KYC Form.
- Submit the form to the bank.
- Your mobile number will be registered within 1 working day.
- Once your mobile number is registered you can use missed call banking services.
How to Check Account Balance by Giving Missed Call?
In order to check your Canara Bank account balance give a missed call to 09015483483. Disconnect the call after 1 or 2 rings. The bank will send you an SMS with your remaining account balance.
How to Get Mini Statement by Giving Missed Call?
To get your Canara Bank mini statement you have to give a missed call to 09015734734 from your registered mobile number. As soon as this call ends you will get your mini statement via SMS.
You can also get Canara Bank to account mini statement in Hindi. For the Hindi mini statement give a missed call to 09015613613.