Syndicate Bank which is one of the biggest financial institutions (banking institute) in India. Not only in India but they offer their service in many other nations too. The style we bank has changed with time, there was a time when you had to visit bank branch to make money transfer and block ATM card. But this is not the case these days everything has been changed you can make it from the place you are now. Just login into your Internet banking account and make it and you are done. But to do so you first of all need to activate Internet banking in Syndicate Bank. In this article you will find details about how you can activate Net banking in Syndicate Bank.
Sometimes when you open bank account with Syndicate Bank you will get the internet banking kit along with your bank passbook. In case you have received it you have your username and password with you, so you can just login using it and change your password. But if you have not received that internet banking kit don’t worry I will help you with it.
How to Activate Internet Banking in Syndicate Bank?
So let us now get started with this guide and check out the procedure which you need to follow to activate internet banking. We have mentioned all the steps below read them and in case you have any kind of doubt you can leave your comment below.
- Visit your home branch where you have opened and handle your bank account.
- Ask the Syndicate Bank faculty for an Internet banking activation form.
- Fill in all the details which is asked in the internet banking activation form.
- Submit the dully filled form to the bank faculty and you will receive your net banking user ID and password with which you can login into your net banking account.
- You can even register for Syndicate Bank Internet banking online by visiting there website. The first thing you will have to do is visiting Syndicate Bank Net Banking portal, you can use this link provided here to visit official website.
- Once the Net Banking Portal opens in front of you click on Continue to login.
- You will be taken to a new screen from there click on “New User Registrations” this option is available at the right sidebar of the website.
- Now you will be asked to enter your Email address and your Account number. Please note that your Email address should be already registered with your bank account.
- After entering your account number and email address, the details which you have entered will be validated by the bank server.
- When your data is validated and is correct you will be asked to an OTP (one time password) which will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and follow the one screen instructions to complete your Net Banking Activation.
We hope you are clear with all the steps which are mentioned above, in case you have any difficulties or doubts you can comment below. We will try our best to resolve your issue.
Happy Banking !! 🙂