Union Bank of India which is one of the biggest financial institutions (banking institute) in India. Not only in India but they offer their service in many other nations too. The style we bank has changed with time, there was a time when you had to visit bank branch to make money transfer and block ATM card. But this is not the case these days everything has been changed you can make it from the place you are now. Just login into your Internet banking account and make it and you are done. But to do so you first of all need to activate Internet banking in Union Bank of India. In this article you will find details about how you can activate Net banking in Union Bank of India.
Sometimes when you open bank account with Union Bank of India you will get the internet banking kit along with your bank passbook. In case you have received it you have your username and password with you, so you can just login using it and change your password. But if you have not received that internet banking kit don’t worry I will help you with it.
How to Activate Internet Banking in Union Bank of India?
So let us now get started with this guide and check out the procedure which you need to follow to activate internet banking. We have mentioned all the steps below read them and in case you have any kind of doubt you can leave your comment below.
- Visit your home branch where you have opened and handle your bank account.
- Ask the Union Bank of India faculty for an Internet banking activation form.
- Fill in all the details which is asked in the internet banking activation form.
- Submit the dully filled form to the bank faculty and you will receive your net banking user ID and password with which you can login into your net banking account.
- Open Union Bank of India Internet banking Portal, you can use this link provided here.
- Click on Self user creation which you will find at the left sidebar of the website.
- Once you click on Self User Creation a new window will be opened in front of you, from there click on “Create Internet Banking User”, you can refer the photo embedded below.
- After that you will be asked to enter your Account Number, PAN Card Number, Date of Birth and one Security Questions. Enter all the details correctly and click on submit.
- You will be now asked to enter your ATM card number, Name of the card holder and your ATM PIN.
- As soon as you enter all the details correctly you will receive one OTP ( One Time Password) to your registered mobile number.
- Enter thet OTP code in the space provided in the webpage, never share or disclose OTP code to anyone.
- Once you enter your OTP code correctly, you are done with it. You have successfully activated internet banking in Union bank of India.
If you are facing any of the difficulties while creating internet banking user, you can comment below or call customer care. We have mentioned the customer care number below.
Union Bank of India Customer Care Toll Free Number: 1800 22 22 44