Activate Bank of Baroda Internet banking: BOB which is one of the biggest financial institutions (banking institute) in India. Not only in India but they offer their service in many other nations too. The style we bank has changed with time, there was a time when you had to visit the bank branch to make money transfer and block ATM card. But this is not the case these days everything has been changed you can make it from the place you are now.
Just login into your Internet banking account and make it and you are done. But to do so you first of all need to activate Internet banking in Bank of Baroda. In this article you will find details about how you can activate Bank of Baroda internet banking.
Sometimes when you open bank account with Bank of Baroda you will get the internet banking kit along with your bank passbook. In case you have received it you have your username and password with you, so you can just login using it and change your password.
But if you have not received that internet banking kit don’t worry I will help you with it. I have mentioned the whole procedure to activate Bank of Baroda internet banking in this guide.
How to Activate Bank of Baroda Internet Banking?
So let us now get started with this guide and check out the procedure which you need to follow to activate Bank of Baroda internet banking. We have mentioned all the steps below read them and in case you have any kind of doubt you can leave your comment below.
- Visit your home branch where you have opened and handle your bank account.
- Ask the Bank officials for an Internet banking activation form.
- Fill in all the details which is asked in the internet banking activation form.
- Submit the dully filled form to the bank faculty and you will receive your net banking user ID and password with which you can login into your net banking account.
- The first thing you will have to do is visiting Bank of Baroda User Creation Portal from where you can register for an New Internet banking user. You can use this link provided here to visit their user creation portal.
- Now you will be asked to select your card type i.e. VISA, Mastercard etc. and then enter your card number, Expiry date, ATM PIN and word verification and click on Next.
- You will receive one time password to the mobile number which is registered with your bank of baroda account. Enter that OTP in the space provided.
- Once you enter correct OTP you will be asked to enter your Account Number, DOB, Account Holder’s Name etc. enter all the details correctly.
- And the last step will be user confirmation go through it on your computer screen and you are done with it. You have successfully completed your task to activate internet banking in Bank of Baroda.
Recommended Read: Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking.
We hope you are clear with all the steps which are mentioned above. If in case you have any doubts to activate Bank of Baroda internet banking then you can comment below.