Axis Bank is one the biggest and most trusted bank in India, they are operating and serving us with their banking services since 1990. Axis Bank was founded in Ahmedabad and currently their head office is situated in Mumbai. They are one of the best banks many people own an account in this bank and are very happy with the bank’s service, I am one of them. 🙂 I own an account in Axis Bank and I am very happy with their services, in fact, I suggest my family members and friends to open an account in Axis Bank. If you want to read the procedure to open a bank account in Axis bank you can follow the link above.
When it comes to activating internet banking in Axis Bank, there is no need to write an application to the branch manager or fill any kind of extra form for this service. When you open a savings account or open current account in Axis bank they provide you a banking kit in which you will get your Axis Bank Debit Card, Axis Bank Passbook and your account details like account number and other important details of your account. You will be getting every detail of your account you can activate internet banking within next 5 minutes. If you want to activate it within next 5 minutes follow the procedure mentioned here.
But before we get started with this article I would like to tell you one more thing. In Axis Bank internet banking is termed as iConnect, so don’t get confused between iConnect and Internet banking of the bank. So now let us get started with this guide and checkout the complete procedure which you need to follow to activate internet banking in Axis Bank. Before that please make sure you are ready with the things which I have mentioned below because we need these things while we activate iConnect.
Important things for the activation of iConnect:
- Your Internet Banking Login ID or customer number.
- A debit card which you received in your banking kit, you can use any of the debit cards which is linked to your bank account.
- And finally, your registered mobile number with you because you will receive an OTP (one-time password) on that number which you need to provide to the bank while activating iConnect.
In case you have lost the registered mobile number or have lost control over it then you can update your registered mobile number with the bank account. If you want to read about that then follow this link to update or register mobile number with Axis Bank. You can use this linked guide to activate or update your number.
How to Activate iConnect to Use Axis Bank Internet Banking?
I hope you are now ready with all the things about which I have mentioned above, if so then let us now move to the further part of this guide.
- Open your Axis Bank Official website on your browser, please make sure that you open the official website on your desktop or laptop computer. If you open it on your smartphone and try to activate iConnect your may face some issues while activating it. You can use the link which is provided here, it will take you to the official website in a new tab of your web browser.
- Once you open their official website you will get a button termed as Register click on that, you can refer the image embedded below.
- After clicking on register button you will be taken to a new webpage. On that page, you will be asked to enter your Login ID and Password, but we don’t have that with us currently. Because we are now activating internet banking in Axis Bank. So click on “First Time User? Register” see the image below.
- Now you will be asked to enter your Login ID you can find that in your banking kit which you received from the bank when you opened your account. After entering your Login ID click on Proceed button.
- When you click on Proceed button you will be asked to enter your account number and the registered mobile number, after that again click on Proceed button.
- Now you will be asked to enter your debit card details, enter your debit card number, your PIN number and expiry date of the card. Make sure you keep the card currency to INR if your card works with other currency select that from the drop-down menu. Once you enter all the details click on Proceed again.
- But before you proceed to further steps make sure you read all the terms and conditions and tick the same on the web page.
- We have reached our last step of Axis bank net banking activation now, you will be asked to enter your new password and the OTP (one time password) which you will receive on your registered mobile number.
- After entering the details click on submit and you are done with it. If you have not received the OTP on your mobile number, click on Resend OTP button. You have now successfully activated net banking in Axis Bank, you can now login to your account.
So this was the procedure which you need to follow to activate internet banking in Axis Bank, I hope you are clear with all the steps which are mentioned in this guide. Also, read other guides which are linked below.
- Pay Credit Card Bill: You can use this guide to read the procedure which you need to follow to pay your credit card bill.
- Update Email Address: If you want to update Email address with your Axis Bank account refer this guide.
- Request Cheque Book: You can find the procedure to request cheque book in Axis Bank in this linked guide.
- Get Axis Bank Credit Card Against Fixed Deposit: Learn how you can get a Credit Card for yourself by opening fixed deposit.
- Change Name in Bank Account: Use this guide to change your name in the bank account in case your name is changed or misspelled in the account details.
If you have any kind of questions or doubts in your mind about activating internet banking in Axis Bank, then leave your comment below I will respond to your comments as soon as possible to me.