Hey there hi and welcome to Online Indians, are you searching for an article in which you will get information regarding how you cab pay SBI Credit Card bill by ATM. If yes and you are doing so then let me tell you that you have been landed on the right website here on Online Indians. Because in this article of mine I will be telling you the complete procedure which you need to follow in order to make your out standing bill of your SBI Credit Card just by visiting State Bank of India ATM Centre. Just swipe your ATM Card and you will get an option to make your payment.
Before that I would like to share few articles regarding this State Bank of India, which may be useful for you. And they are, the first one is deals with how you can pay SBI Credit Card bill by NEFT in which I have explained about how you can pay your CC bill by NEFT method. And the second one is about how you can do Balance Enquiry in your account, I have explained about various methods with which you can do so. And if you are planning for an new account then check out the Address proof documents for SBI bank account.
How to Pay SBI Credit Card bill by ATM?
So let us now get started with this article and check out the method which you need to follow to pay SBI Credit Card bill by ATM. Follow the instructions given below.
- First of all you need to visit any of the SBI ATM centre and make sure its an State Bank of India ATM and not the one which belongs to other government or Private banks.’
- Insert your card into ATM machine and enter your 4 digit PIN number.
- Now from the services menu of ATM interface you need to select Credit Card.
- Enter your 16 Digit Credit card number and enter the amount which you want to pay and you are done.
- You will receive an Acknowledgement slip in which your payment details will be mentioned which you can preserve for further reference of your payment.
- Your payment will be done within 2 working days.
So this was how you can pay your Credit Card bill through ATM, I hope all the steps which you need to follow are clear to you. If you have any kind of doubts you can comment below, I will respond to you as soon as possible. Thanks for reading and stay tuned with me for more stuff like this. 🙂